Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lost in the Blogosphere

A`beautiful sunset over the Serengeti
I am on the road now, nine hours from home. I spent some time over the last couple of days preparing the latest blog entry. I worked, as I often do, from Starbucks, and saved, previewed, then uploaded the post yesterday. This morning when I logged on, behold, no new post. I am over the frustration now and the self imposed pressure to re-create the entry. I can't do it. Next week will be here soon enough and I will be sure to create the post in Word first then copy and paste it into Blogger.

For now, I want to welcome new readers in Angola, Spain, and Sweden. Thanks for your interest in Walking With TEMBO and TEMBO's work in northern Tanzania.

You might want to read the comment this week regarding cell phone technology in Tanzania. It is under the May 9, 2012 post. Thanks to the reader who posted this and furthering our understanding of the important place mobile phones have in the everyday lives of Tanzanians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are about this blog post.